Friday, May 6, 2011

Jesus! I fell off the damn roof!

I like to watch a lot of home improvement shows on TV, such as the DIY channel and HGTV stuff.  After watching enough TV, I figured, I can do that!  So, I decided to get myself a ladder and climb up on the roof and start doing some roofing work.  So, I start by tearing down a bunch of shingles from the roof so I can first fix the leak in the roof, then put new shingles on to replace.  Well, after about an hour of sweating my ass off on the roof, I get about 50% of the area removed when I pretty much screwed myself.  Pulling off a shingle that I though was going to be a bit rougher than it actually was, I ended up flying off onto my ass and sliding off the roof screwing up my ankle.  I'm ok right now, and nothing serious was harmed, but I ended up going to some real roofing companies that were able to help.  Doing a little research on the internet, I was able to find a great roofing company that was able to help me out and not beat the hell out of my bank account.

Check out their site: ProPursuit Roofing

No comments:

Post a Comment